Digital UX Designer
Digital UX DesignerApply now
Are you a Digital Designer that has experience in Sketch, Photoshop or XD?
Are you solution focused and commercially driven with great stakeholder management skills?
Would you like the opportunity to work for an award-winning innovative online wine business?
If you have answered yes to these questions, Naked Wines would be delighted to hear from you!
We’re looking for a talented UX Designer to create amazing online experiences for our customers. Using data-driven and customer focused approach you will help drive UX and visual design in our products, providing simple and intuitive solutions which meet the needs of our customers and commercial objectives of the business.
Naked Wines is an award-winning innovative online wine business with busy commerce sites in UK, USA and Australia. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person, looking to develop their career.
Who are we?
Naked Wines is an online wine retailer founded by Rowan Gormley which launched 10 years ago. Naked Wines is a community of over 300,000 Angel customers. Through our unique crowdfunding model, these customers support more than 140 winemakers around the world to create luxury wines at a price that makes them an everyday pleasure.
Naked Wines was named the Online Business of the Year at the National Business Awards in 2011. In December 2013 it was named one of the top 1000 companies to inspire Britain by the London Stock Exchange Group, winning the 'Top Online Retailer' award.
On 10 April 2015, Naked Wines was acquired by Majestic Wine and Rowan Gormley was appointed CEO of the enlarged group.
- Wireframing and prototyping projects
- Undertaking user research, testing and requirements gathering
- Helping maintain and develop our UI/design system
- Producing UX concepts and designs
- Working with the team to solve UX problems through a test and learn approach
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years industry experience
- Strong knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop or XD
- Good knowledge of wireframing and prototyping approaches and tools
- Solid understanding of user centred design and testing methodologies
- Experience of working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of working in an Agile is a bonus
- Knowledge of frontend code is beneficial but not required for this role
Salary & Benefits
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- 25 days off, plus your birthday (as long as you bring in cake)
- A regular wine allowance
- Contributory pension
- Performance related bonus
- And free rides on the office slide down to the bar, ping pong and pool table!
If you are an experienced Digital Designer looking for your next challenge in a fun, fast-paced environment. Please do apply today!
*We reserve the right to interview and appoint a suitable candidate before the advert deadline date*
No agencies please.