Digital Campaign Analyst
Digital Campaign AnalystApply now
Do you have experience in owning, managing and running digital paid campaigns, specifically Google Ads and Bing Ads?
Do you have a strong analytical skill set that you can utilise to continually grow and develop paid media strategy?
Would you like to work for the UK’s largest specialist wine retailer?
If you have answered yes to these questions, Majestic Wine would be delighted to hear from you!
We are currently looking to recruit a progressive and detail-oriented Digital Paid Media Campaign Analyst to own, manage and grow all of our digital paid campaigns. You'll join our dynamic forward-thinking team, working with them to identify, optimise and deliver profitable growth.
Who are we?
Majestic Wine PLC is the UK’s leading specialist wine retailer. The group is comprised of four operating companies which include Majestic Wine Warehouses, Naked Wine, Lay and Wheeler and Majestic Commercial.
Following the merger between Naked Wines and Majestic, Rowan Gormley (Founder of Naked Wines and Chief Executive of the enlarged group), has set the wheels in motion of transforming the business into a new kind of retailer – a retailer that is loved by customers, loved by suppliers and loved by shareholders.
We pride ourselves on our enthusiastic, knowledgeable and friendly people, who, working as part of a close-knit team deliver exceptional customer service in a vibrant and fast-paced retail environment.
You will be responsible for the implementation and ongoing analysis of website and mobile paid (search) traffic to support the digital development and commercial strategy. You would be working closely with the Analytics & Optimisation Manager and Ecommerce Trade Manager to identify, optimise and drive profitable growth.
- Be Majestic Wine’s in house expert for digital paid campaigns (primarily Google Ads & Bing Ads)
- Manage and grow all digital paid channels campaigns, including Google shopping and affiliates (AWIN)
- Own and set campaign budgets, forecasts and continually drive the paid media strategy
- Ensure campaigns are in line with promotional plans throughout the year
- Identify areas of opportunity in Google Ads, Bing Ads and social paid media campaigns
- Manage Facebook & Twitter social media advertising, identifying opportunities for growth and increased ROI
- Create and own weekly and monthly reporting for all marketing channels
- Analyse web performance alongside the Ecommerce Trade Manager, helping shape insights for weekly and monthly performance of the overall website
- Working alongside the data team to develop reporting for overall web performance
- Assisting the broader business with analytical projects
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Experience in owning, managing and running Google Ads & Bing Ads for +1 year
- Appreciation of latest bid management techniques and optimisation
- Strong analytical skills and mindset
- Ability to create reporting and clearly articulate findings to the wider team
- Experience of paid social advertising is desirable
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics is desirable
- Track record of delivering ROI
- Excellent ability to create compelling ad copy
- Understanding of all forms of paid search campaign types
- Appreciation of the benefits of using attribution models to optimise towards
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- 20% discount on wine
- Performance related bonus
- 5% Long-Term Incentive Plan
- Life assurance 3x your salary
- Free lunch provided each day
- Free parking on site
- Contributory pension
- An unparalleled fun company culture that's focused on empowering and developing our employees.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Our Head Office is based in Watford, just 20 minutes from London Euston. From Watford Junction, we are a 15-minute walk to our Head Office. Taxi's are provided to the station.
If you are an experienced Digital Paid Media Campaign Analyst looking to join a dynamic & forward thinking company, please do apply today!
No agencies please.