Property ManagerApply now
Are you a self-motivated, pro-active and highly organised individual?
Are you good at making sound judgement decisions to resolve customer queries?
Would you enjoy managing a portfolio of properties for the UK’s largest specialist wine retailer?
If you have answered yes to these questions, Majestic Wine would be delighted to hear from you!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Property Manager to join our dynamic team. As a Property Manager, you will be responsible for managing an allocated portfolio of properties and will ensure the provision of efficient and accurate administrative and day-to-day property management service. Within this role, you will report directly to our Facilities Manager and work closely with other key stakeholders in the business.
Who are we?
Majestic Wine PLC is the UK’s leading specialist wine retailer. The group is comprised of four operating companies which include Majestic Wine Warehouses, Naked Wine, Lay and Wheeler and Majestic Commercial.
Following the merger between Naked Wines and Majestic, Rowan Gormley (Founder of Naked Wines and Chief Executive of the enlarged group), has set the wheels in motion of transforming the business into a new kind of retailer – a retailer that is loved by customers, loved by suppliers and loved by shareholders.
We pride ourselves on our enthusiastic, knowledgeable and friendly people, who, working as part of a close-knit team deliver exceptional customer service in a vibrant and fast-paced retail environment.
- Dealing with day to day property management issues as they arise
- Liaising with managing agents queries
- Conducting site visits where required to check on all aspects of the estate or building
- Ensuring compliance with the lease
- Managing contractors for minor projects
- Setting up utilities for vacant and rented properties
- Day to day office administration
- Management of all ongoing service and maintenance agreements
- Handling of all ad-hoc maintenance issues
- Act as a first point of contact on matters between landlord, tenant, contractors, suppliers and third party consultants.
- Property administration, managing maintenance call outs
- Managing H&S risks and escalating where necessary
- Maintaining short, medium and long term schedule of works
- Service charge, insurance and business rates management
- Maintaining financial records for audit
- Coordinate various property inspections including the management of inspection checklists and the subsequent reports.
- Register and monitor all insurance claims.
- Liaise with landlords, sub-tenants and contractors to arrange property maintenance and repairs.
- Managing the consent process to allow us to undertake alterations.
- Monitoring and reporting of statutory compliance requirements.
Competencies/ Experience Desired:
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner
- Flexible with a hands-on and practical approach
- Ability to work alone at times with efficiency & discipline
- Complaint handling and customer services skills
- Recent experience in the property market
- Experience/ background in property and lettings (ideally block management)
- Property maintenance experience
- 20% discount on wine
- Performance related bonus
- 10% Long-Term Incentive Plan
- Life assurance 3x your salary
- Free lunch provided each day
- Free parking on site
- Contributory pension
- An unparalleled fun company culture that's focused on empowering and developing our employees.
If you are a dynamic and organised individual looking to join a successful & forward thinking company, please do apply today!
No agencies please.