Van Driver - Kings Cross
Van Driver - Kings CrossApply now
Are you a friendly, enthusiastic and hardworking individual?
Do you have a passion for delivering fantastic customer service?
Would you enjoy being part of a small, close-knit team who work together and have fun?
If you answered yes to these questions, Majestic Wine Commercial would love to hear from you!
Majestic Wine Commercial is seeking to recruit committed and passionate Van Drivers to join our lovely Kings Cross team. Our people are our greatest asset, they deliver exceptional service and that’s why our customers keep coming back. We are passionate about helping people find the wine they’ll love and getting it delivered to them at their own convenience. Whether our customers are wine lovers or wine novices, our retail teams are there to help!
This is not your typical delivery role...
As a driver delivering products to our customers, you are at the forefront of delivering exceptional customer service. So whether it is making sure that delivery is on time or supporting the retail teams on the shop floor, your role is crucial to the smooth running of our store.
Majestic also offers the very best opportunities and training; giving you the opportunity to immerse yourself in the wonderful world of wine. Our mission is to delight our customers with our fantastic products, no matter whether they are a connoisseur or a first time customer.
Who are Majestic?
At Majestic Wine, we have always focused on putting the customer at the very forefront of what we do. Within Commercial, this is no different and the success of this unique business is attributed to its key point of difference; the fast and flexible fulfilment we provide via our direct delivery from over 200 Majestic Warehouse stores across the UK. Indeed 85% of wine orders are fulfilled within 10 miles from the end user.
We pride ourselves on the quality, reliability and consistency of our service, delivered with enthusiasm and creativity, as well as detailed product and market knowledge.
What are we looking for?
Our people come from all walks of life. If the following fits what you are looking for then we want you to come and join us:
- You have a passion for engaging with customers and delivering a 5* customer experience
- You have a positive can-do attitude and are willing to muck in and be a real team player, with the ability to happily lift cases of wine weighing up to 18kg. We sell a lot so we move a lot!
- You would enjoy picking wine orders and jumping into the van to deliver them, delighting in going above and beyond to deliver a personalised service?
- You are a confident driver who is constantly looking for the most efficient routes to ensure we deliver our 5* customer service and our excellent wine!
- You are over 20 years old and hold a valid driving license for at least 12 months
- You would be a flexible member of the team who is happy to help out wherever required
- You are comfortable completing all van checks, including maintenance, Compliance testing and Health and Safety requirements
- Multi-drop experience is desirable
Why work for Majestic?
We pride ourselves on facilitating a work environment where you enjoy what you do but also importantly, being able to develop and grow your career.
- First Rate Training / Development - All our staff receive free product training. So you don't have to have product knowledge, but definitely a hunger to learn all about wine! We help you do this by tailoring your induction and teaching you everything you need to do your job brilliantly. It doesn’t end there…you will also have access to our dedicated online learning portal to help you continuously develop your Majestic career.
- A Dynamic Culture - You’ll have the chance to work in an exciting, busy environment with a culture that genuinely rewards hard work
- Corking Colleagues - Work within a team who are passionate about wine, providing excellent customer service and most importantly fun to be around!
The nice added extras...
- We are proud to be an accredited Living Wage Employer paying the Living Wage hourly rate
- A 20% staff discount on everything in store, which you can share with two of your family or friends.?
- Free shares, so you can share in the success of the business.
- A contributory company Pension Plan.
- Life Assurance (Worth 3 times your annual salary).
- 29 days holiday, including public and bank holidays.
- PLUS invites to wine tasting events.
If you are passionate about engaging with customers and want to work in a successful retail business who genuinely care about their people… please apply today!
No agencies please.