Email Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover
Email Marketing Manager - Maternity CoverApply now
Do you have experience in planning, creating and delivering email strategy?
Are you competent in manipulating and analysing data to grow the ROI of email campaigns?
Would you like to work for the UK’s largest specialist wine retailer?
If you have answered yes to these questions, Majestic Wine would be delighted to hear from you!
We are currently looking to recruit a progressive, detail oriented and experienced Email Marketing Manager to join our dynamic forward-thinking Customer team. We are looking for someone to take ownership of planning, creating and delivering email strategy for all Majestic customer segments, who continually optimises to grow ROI.
Who are we?
Majestic Wine PLC is the UK’s leading specialist wine retailer. The group is comprised of four operating companies which include Majestic Wine Warehouses, Naked Wine, Lay and Wheeler and Majestic Commercial.
Following the merger between Naked Wines and Majestic, Rowan Gormley (Founder of Naked Wines and Chief Executive of the enlarged group), has set the wheels in motion of transforming the business into a new kind of retailer – a retailer that is loved by customers, loved by suppliers and loved by shareholders.
We pride ourselves on our enthusiastic, knowledgeable and friendly people, who, working as part of a close-knit team deliver exceptional customer service in a vibrant and fast-paced retail environment.
Keen to take a look at what it's like to work at our Support Centre, click here.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to lead the Email team in planning, creating and delivering email marketing strategy for all Majestic customer segments. You will be responsible for manipulating data and analysing results to continually optimise the growth of ROI.
Planning & reporting
- Create & manage monthly promotion email plans
- Ensure good communication between all teams - Content, Design, Web, Buying, Supply Chain
- Set weekly email targets - Revenue and GP
- Lead weekly trade walkthrough meeting
- Present weekly email results to the Senior leadership team
- Manage the A/B testing plan and oversee analysis for continuous improvements
Automated email programmes
- Manage automated email programmes including reporting & amends
Special project lead
- Lead on the development of new email projects & campaigns as required
- Lead on any changes required to email data setup
- Understand and champion GDPR principles and unsubscribe process and identify/investigate problems where required
- Hands-on experience using Adestra EMS highly desirable
- Campaign planning experience
- Clear communicator and a good team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Good competency in manipulating data and analysing results
- Generation of effective ideas
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- 20% discount on wine (Including 2 additional nominations for friends and family)
- Life assurance 3x your salary
- Free lunch provided each day
- Free parking on site
- An unparalleled fun company culture that's focused on empowering and developing our employees
- Contract Type: 12 month FTC
- Location: Our Head Office is based in Watford, just 20 minutes from London Euston. From Watford Junction, we are a 15-minute walk to our Head Office. Taxi's are provided to the station.
If you are an experienced Email Marketing Manager looking to join a dynamic and forward thinking company, please do apply today!
No agencies please.