Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition ManagerApply now
Do you have experience in talent acquisition and direct sourcing expertise, ideally within consumer goods?
Do you have experience coaching, supporting and mentoring a team to deliver success?
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic and agile environment?
Are you looking to have put your stamp on how a company shapes their recruitment strategy?
If you have answered yes to these questions, Majestic Wine would be delighted to hear from you!
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join the Majestic Wine Recruitment team during an exciting period of transition. This role would be perfect for an individual who wants to make a tangible difference to Majestic’s future - someone who enjoys consistently delivering improvements and wants to work in a dynamic, fast paced team. You can make a real difference in this role to help shape the strategy and makeup of the business.
Who are we?
Majestic Wine are the largest wine specialist in the UK with over 200 stores, as well as a very significant online presence and megastores in Calais, France. Following the merger between Naked Wines and Majestic, CEO Rowan Gormley has set the wheels in motion to transform the business into a new kind of retailer - we want to be the definition of experiential retail, a retailer that is truly loved by it's customers. Our vision is to prove the value of face to face wine retail because, as far as we’re aware, you cannot taste wine online.
Retail is in a period of change and you’re joining a company which has set out a long term vision to be at the forefront of those changes! Majestic is a forward-thinking business, one in which we are revolutionising the way people experience and buy wine and it is an incredibly exciting time for the business and for real go-getters to be part of an amazing opportunity to be a part of something truly unique.
For more information on our transition please click here.
Keen to take a look at what it's like to work at our Support Centre, click here.
We pride ourselves on our enthusiastic, knowledgeable and friendly people, who, working as part of a close-knit team deliver exceptional customer service in a vibrant and fast-paced retail environment.
Ultimately to attract, recruit and retain the best talent to enable Majestic to achieve its goals; To drive Majestic's employment brand to demonstrate and celebrate what Majestic career opportunities and help build an inclusive and diverse workforce. In addition, this person will be responsible for ensuring Majestic Wine has the tools and processes that attracts and keeps the very best Support Centre talent.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- An experienced recruiter with a track record of success in proactively sourcing the best and most suitable talent
- Clear understanding of the employee experience and talent lifecycle and how it can be impacted by the actions and behaviours of leaders
- Previous leadership of a small recruitment function in a fast paced customer facing environment would be preferential
- Previous demonstrable experience of leading a resourcing function that surpasses business expectation
- Strong communication, problem-solving and relationship building skills
- A sense of urgency with the tenacity and agility to make things happen
- Strong impact and ability to influence and lead a function to achieve the business goals
- Well organised; Experience in managing projects and providing well thought out deliverables, as well as handling multiple projects simultaneously, prioritising, and working in an environment that requires flexibility
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- 20% discount on wine
- Performance related bonus
- 10% Long-Term Incentive Plan
- Life assurance 3x your salary
- Free lunch provided each day
- Free parking on site
- Contributory pension
- An unparalleled fun company culture that's focused on empowering and developing our employees.
- Location: Our Head Office is based in Watford, just 20 minutes from London Euston. From Watford Junction, we are a 15-minute walk to our Head Office. Taxi's are provided to the station.
If you are an experienced recruitment specialist looking to join a dynamic & forward thinking company, please do apply today!