Warehouse OperativeApply now
Do you work effectively as a member of a team to make sure you can land success in your role?
Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative?
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic and agile environment?
If you have answered yes to these questions, Majestic Wine would be delighted to hear from you!
We are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to join our distribution team. We are looking for someone who enjoys taking ownership of every task they are given and works with accuracy alongside a "can-do attitude".
Who are we?
Majestic Wine are the largest wine specialist in the UK with over 200 stores, as well as a very significant online presence and megastores in Calais, France. Following the merger between Naked Wines and Majestic, CEO Rowan Gormley has set the wheels in motion to transform the business into a new kind of retailer - we want to be the definition of experiential retail, a retailer that is truly loved by it's customers. Our vision is to prove the value of face to face wine retail because, as far as we’re aware, you cannot taste wine online.
Retail is in a period of change and you’re joining a company which has set out a long term vision to be at the forefront of those changes! Majestic is a forward-thinking business, one in which we are revolutionising the way people experience and buy wine and it is an incredibly exciting time for the business and for real go-getters to be part of an amazing opportunity to be a part of something truly unique.
For more information on our transition please click here.
Keen to take a look at what it's like to work at our Support Centre, click here.
We pride ourselves on our enthusiastic, knowledgeable and friendly people, who, working as part of a close-knit team deliver exceptional customer service in a vibrant and fast-paced retail environment.
As a Warehouse Operative, you will ensure we supply our fellow colleagues with the stock they require to make us a successful team in the retail and online environment. Accuracy and meritocracy are key KPI’s, alongside good time keeping qualities and a “can-do” attitude.
- To work effectively as a member of the Warehouse Distribution Team, through effective and appropriate communication.
- Accurately pick stock using our existing WMS via voice control.
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe work environment and adhere to all Company health and safety procedure
- Moving of pallets on the warehouse mezzanine floor.
- To use all equipment provided in a safe and correct manner, in accordance with Company procedures and safety rules.
- Ensure that all housekeeping requirements are being met.
- Competitive Salary
- 20% Product discount (Including 2 additional nominations for friends and family)
- Life Assurance 3x your salary
- Free shares/Long term incentive plan (depending on grade)
- Free parking on site
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Hemel Hempstead, Distribution Centre
If you are an experienced Warehouse Operative looking to join a dynamic & forward thinking company, please do apply today!
No agencies please.