Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing ManagerApply now
Are you a dynamic individual who wants to grow and develop in a company that's revolutionising retail?
Are you experience working across online performance channels, and creating cross channel strategies?
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic and agile environment?
If you have answered yes to these questions, Majestic Wine would be delighted to hear from you!
We are currently looking to recruit an initiative, detail driven and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our dynamic forward-thinking team. We are looking for someone with hands-on experience in managing & optimising campaigns driving online and offline growth.
Who are we?
Majestic Wine are the largest wine specialist in the UK with over 200 stores, as well as a very significant online presence and megastores in Calais, France. We want to be the definition of experiential retail, a retailer that is truly loved by its customers. Our vision is to prove the value of face to face wine retail because, as far as we’re aware, you cannot taste wine online. It is an incredibly exciting time for the business and for real go-getters to be part of an amazing opportunity.
Keen to take a look at what it's like to work at our Support Centre, click here.
We pride ourselves on our enthusiastic, knowledgeable and friendly people, who, working as part of a close-knit team deliver exceptional customer service in a vibrant and fast-paced retail environment.
Driving online and offline growth through digital marketing including PPC, SEO, affiliates and social advertising. Leading a test & learn agenda and driving continued profitability aligned with business objectives through digital platforms.
- Leading strategy and driving key KPIs from all digital marketing channels including PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Social.
- Measuring the effectiveness of channels and reporting ongoing strategy back to the business
- Communicating to the business areas of growth potential and proving through test & learn roadmap where investment is best addressed
- Managing within a budget
- Managing third parties including Google, Affiliate partner, social partners
- Working alongside the online trade team to optimise digital marketing leads
- Creating a robust and optimised acquisition customer flow from click through to onboarding
- Understanding and managing attribution to ensure all channels are realizing a clear ROI at the appropriate stages
- Working closely with the development team to grow organic traffic with best practice SEO optimisation
Knowledge and Skills:
- 3+ years hands-on experience managing & optimising PPC campaigns across Google & Bing and social ads
- Experience working across online performance channels, and creating cross channel strategies
- Experience with SEO growing traffic and rankings
- Exceptional analytics and manipulation skills – able to identify trends in data, understanding how best to leverage these to deliver targeted campaigns
- Results focused, sets targets and achieves results, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles and accepts accountability.
- Communication: strong communicator and, takes ownership of the area and can clearly communicate actions
- Initiative – Tackles problems and takes independent action; seeks out new responsibilities; acts on opportunities; generates new ideas; practices self-development.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Our Head Office is based in Watford, just 20 minutes from London Euston. From Watford Junction, we are a 15-minute walk to our Head Office. Taxies are provided to the station.
If you are an experienced Digital Marketing Manager looking to join a dynamic & forward thinking company, please do apply today!
No agencies please.