Senior Store Manager - Richmond
Senior Store Manager - RichmondApply now
Majestic Wine Richmond are looking for a Senior Store Manager...
We are looking for someone who can lead their team to success by driving Wine As A Service, delivering excellent customer service to enable growth within their store.
Richmond is a senior store with an affluent customer base. The store has recently undergone a full refit and is being updated again in late August, adding Wineify to the store experience. One of the highest ABP in London at over £12 there is a huge interest in fine wine and a loyal customer.
We are looking for someone who has high energy and ambitious to grow the store through maintaining and improving customer engagement. Good organiser and skilled at balancing multiple priorities. Successfully developed and led a high performing team.
In order to Apply....
- Be operating within a Sailing and Nailing store
- Have received a 3 or 4 in your most recent performance review.
- Have achieved a minimum of 5% subscription
- Demonstrated eveidence of developing/leading a successful team
How do I apply?
- Provide an up to date CV
- A covering letter answering the following questions (included in the application form)...
- What is your current store performance and how does this demonstrate that you are the ideal candidate for the role?
- How is your store currently performing on Subscription Conversion and what have you done to achieve this?
- How have you lead your team to succeed and what evidence do you have to demonstrate this?
- How have you demonstrated Majestic's Ways of Working and what impact has this had on store performance?