Warehouse OperativeApply now
Can you work effectively as a member of a team to make sure you can land success in your role?
Do you have experience working in a warehouse?
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic and agile environment?
If you have answered yes to these questions, Majestic Wine would be delighted to hear from you!
We are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to join our distribution team. We are looking for someone who enjoys taking ownership of every task they are given and works with accuracy alongside a "can-do attitude".
Who are we?
Majestic Wine is the UK’s leading specialist wine retailer. Majestic was founded in 1980 and, alongside its Commercial and French divisions, had a turnover of over £300m last financial year.
Alongside strong growth in multi-channel sales, Majestic believe there is still a key role a retailer that is loved by customers and loved by suppliers. We pride ourselves on our enthusiastic, knowledgeable and friendly people, who, working as part of a close-knit team deliver exceptional customer service in a vibrant and fast-paced retail environment. More information can be found at www.majesticcareers.co.uk
In August 2019 Majestic announced it will be continuing its story under new private ownership and was purchased by US investment firm - Fortress. The sale included the Majestic brand, stores, website, Commercial and French division.
Fortress are now backing the vision for the future of Majestic and they see a lot of headroom for growth. The investment group pointed to Majestic’s ‘strong cross channel journey, expert staff and widespread brand affection’ when deciding to buy the business from its PLC status.
Keen to take a look at what it's like to work at our Support Centre, click here.
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be working at the heart of the business ensuring you supply our fellow colleagues with the stock they require to make us a successful team in the retail and online environment. Accuracy and meritocracy are key KPI’s, alongside good timekeeping qualities and a “can-do” attitude.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- To work effectively as a member of the Warehouse Distribution Team, through effective and appropriate communication.
- Accurately pick stock using our existing WMS via voice control.
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe work environment and adhere to all Company health and safety procedure
- Moving of pallets on the warehouse mezzanine floor.
- To use all equipment provided in a safe and correct manner, in accordance with Company procedures and safety rules.
- Ensure that all housekeeping requirements are being met.
- 20% discount on wine
- Performance-related bonus
- Life assurance 3x your salary
- Free parking on site
- Contributory pension
- An unparalleled fun company culture that's focused on empowering and developing our employees.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Interview Date: ASAP
- Location: Majestic Wine Warehouse Distribution Centre, Hemel Gateway, A, Boundary Way, Hemel Hempstead HP2 7GY
If you are an experienced Warehouse Operative looking to join a dynamic & forward thinking company, please do apply today!
No agencies please.