Driver - Various West London Locations (FTC)
Driver - Various West London Locations (FTC)Apply now
Are you a friendly, enthusiastic and hardworking individual?
Do you have a passion for delivering fantastic customer service?
Would you enjoy being part of a small, close-knit team who work together and have fun?
If you answered yes to these questions, Majestic Wine would love to hear from you!
Majestic Wine is the UK’s leading specialist wine retailer. Majestic was founded in 1980 and, alongside its Commercial and French divisions, had a turnover of over £300m last financial year.
Alongside strong growth in multi-channel sales, Majestic believe there is still a key role for a retailer that is loved by customers and loved by suppliers. We pride ourselves on our enthusiastic, knowledgeable and friendly people, who, working as part of a close-knit team deliver exceptional customer service in a vibrant and fast paced retail environment. More information can be found at www.careers.majestic.co.uk
In August 2019 Majestic announced it will be continuing its story under new private ownership and was purchased by US investment firm - Fortress. The sale included the Majestic brand, stores, website, Commercial and our French division.
Fortress are now backing the vision for the future of Majestic and they see a lot of headroom for growth. The investment group pointed to Majestic’s ‘strong cross channel journey, expert staff and widespread brand affection’ when deciding to buy the business from its PLC status.
Majestic Wine stands apart from other retailers due to our extensive range of quality wine, our approach to selling it and our expert people - Majestic's greatest asset! We offer wine tasting in store every day and the expertise of our teams ensure a strong customer focus. All these things come together to make us unique and give us the extra personal touch we’re so proud of.
Do you love how it feels to be the forefront of delivering exceptional customer service? As a Driver, you will join the Shepherds Bush team! You'll be making sure that deliveries are on time and are supporting the store team on the shop floor so they can grow GP, Wineifying customers, and driving Lock It In subscriptions in each store across the Region. Your role is crucial to the smooth running of the store.
Majestic is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that’s unlike any other - because you simply can’t taste wine online! It starts with you discovering customers’ needs. And with the support of your store team members, you match those needs with the right products.
Every day is an opportunity for you to turn another wine lover into a loyal Majestic customer. So If you want to be part of a dynamic, busy and fun Team, then apply today!
Both full-time and part-time jobs are available.
In this role, you’ll be an ambassador for the store in which you work, supporting the team to deliver an outstanding shopping experience for every one of our customers. Therefore, we are looking for people who;
- Have a friendly, vibrant and engaging personal style
- Have a positive can-do attitude and are willing to muck in and be a real team player, with the ability to happily lift cases of wine weighing up to 18kg. We sell a lot so we move a lot!
- You are a confident driver who is constantly looking for the most efficient routes to ensure we deliver our 5* customer service and our excellent wine!
- Will play your part in making sure the store looks fantastic and is a neat, safe and attractive place for our customers to shop in
- You would enjoy picking wine orders and jumping in the van to deliver them, delighting in going above and beyond to deliver a personalised service
- Wants to constantly improve your wine knowledge so you can share this with our customers (don’t worry, we will teach you everything you need to know)
- Have a positive can do attitude and are willing to muck in and be a real team player
- A 20% staff discount on everything in-store, which you can share with two of your family or friends
- Christmas bonus schemes, so you can earn more on top of your salary
- Fantastic incentives that take you around the world to explore our different vineyards
- A contributory Company Pension Plan
- Life Assurance (Worth 3 times your annual salary).
- 29 days holiday, including public and bank holidays.
- PLUS invites to wine tasting events
- PLUS free lunch Fridays (if you hit your weekly targets!)
Hours: Full time & part time
Interview date: ASAP
To find out more about the opportunity, please apply today together with your up to date CV
We’re entrepreneurial, we’re creative, we’re dynamic, we’re energetic, we’re inspiring, we’re engaging and we’d love to hear from you! Together we are Majestic #TWAM!