Talent Resourcer - 6 Month FTC
Talent Resourcer - 6 Month FTCApply now
We are looking for an experienced Talent Resourcer to join our team at the Majestic Wine Head office in Watford on a 6 Months FTC!
Are you a dynamic individual who wants to grow and develop in a company that's revolutionising retail?
Do you have a strong recruiting track record, in either agency, RPO or in-house capacity
If you have answered yes to these questions, Majestic Wine would be delighted to hear from you
As a Talent Resourcer at Majestic Wine you will work closely with our North and South Talent Partners, identifying great talent is an absolutely pivotal activity in our success story. Working in partnership with the rest of the Talent team at our head office in Watford, you will be responsible for sourcing and pipelining great talent into our Stores, Commercial and Support Centre. In this role you will have a fantastic opportunity to see the development of the people you have engaged and feel proud to have been part of their achievements. The ideal candidate is someone who is driven, hungry, and excited to take on great challenges.
- Screening and booking of candidates for a variety of volume and/or specialist roles across our Stores, Support Centre and Commercial roles
- General recruitment administration e.g. booking interviews/rooms, maintaining ATS system
- Assist with managing the applicant tracking system, by distributing applications to the Talent Partners,creating and circulating reports, and updating the ATS with interview notes and status changes.
- Placing adverts on our ATS and Job Boards
- Supporting with both the build and facilitation of Assessment Centres, ensuring fairness and consistency across all processes creating a best in class candidate & hiring manager experience
- Support the Talent Partners with Offer Letters, RTW verification and onboarding via ATS
- Providing cover when Talent Partners are away or out of office
- Proactively build talent pipelines across our Stores, Support Centre and Commercial roles
- Oversee the recruitment email inbox, responding to and escalating queries where appropriate.
- Attend weekly stakeholder meetings with Talent Partners
- Screening CV’s and video interviews, conducting telephone interviews and provide feedback ensuring a positive candidate experience from end to end regardless of outcome
- Utilising ATS, Job boards, Social tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook etc to maintain high direct sourcing success
- Maintaining Recruitment Tracker to accurately track candidate mobility throughout the different recruitment stages
- Work as part of a team to deliver the best attraction experience for Majestic Wine candidates, both internal and external
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- A strong Recruitment / Talent background either from an agency, RPO or in-house; able to manage high volumes of vacancies within tight timelines
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Proven success in using direct sourcing methods to minimise agency usage
- Experience of successfully sourcing hard to find talent via Job boards and Social tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook etc
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable ability to follow process and compliance guidelines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in line with best practice HR
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Evidenced ability to effectively manage own time and prioritise tasks to tight deadlines, changing objectives and SLAs
Who are we?
Majestic Wine is the UK’s leading specialist wine retailer. Majestic was founded in 1980 and, alongside its Commercial and French divisions, had a turnover of over £300m last financial year. Alongside strong growth in multi-channel sales, Majestic believes there is still a key role for a retailer that is loved by customers and loved by suppliers. We pride ourselves on our enthusiastic, knowledgeable and friendly people who, working as part of a close-knit team, deliver exceptional customer service in a vibrant and fast-paced retail environment. More information can be found at www.majesticcareers.co.uk
In August 2019 Majestic announced it will be continuing its story under new private ownership and was purchased by US investment firm - Fortress. The sale included the Majestic brand, stores, website, Commercial and French division. Fortress is now backing the vision for the future of Majestic and they see a lot of headroom for growth. The investment group pointed to Majestic’s ‘strong cross channel journey, expert staff and widespread brand affection’ when deciding to buy the business from its PLC status.
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Staff Discount
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance 3x your salary
- Free parking on site
- Contributory pension
- An unparalleled fun company culture that's focused on empowering and developing our employees.
- Contract Type: 6 month FTC
- Location: Our Head Office is based in Watford, just 20 minutes from London Euston. From Watford Junction, we are a 15-minute walk to our Head Office. Taxi's are provided to the station.
We look forward to receiving your application! #ProudtobeMajestic
No Agencies Please - We thank you for your interest in working with Majestic Wine, however, we have a PSL who will be supporting us if needed. We will not pay fees or acknowledge any CV's supplied to Majestic Wine unless you have been briefed on the role by a member of our Talent Team.