Customer Contact Centre Advisor
Customer Contact Centre AdvisorApply now
Are you a dynamic individual who wants to grow and develop in a company that's revolutionising retail?
Are you highly organised and self-motivated with a proven ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines under pressure?
Do you have experience working in a Customer Service environment?
If you have answered yes to these questions, Majestic Wine would be delighted to hear from you!
You’ll be the most valuable part of our Customer Contact Centre Team: As a Customer Contact Centre Advisor, you are the friendly face of Majestic, who will be able to help our customers with whatever query they may have. Checking the status of an order; easy! Add on a delicious bottle of bubbles to their Father-in-Law’s birthday present; not a problem! Your most important job will be delivering 5-star service to all our customers, making sure they put the phone down with a big smile on their face and singing your praises to all their friends and family. We’re known for always going above and beyond when it comes to customer service and that’s the same whether it’s in one of our stores or on the telephone.
You might be thinking at this point that it’s all well and good, but I don’t know anything about wine. Fear not, the only thing you really need is to love giving 5-star customer service as we have an on-hand wine expert at your beck and call for any questions you may have. Besides, with lots of opportunities to taste wine here at our Support Centre, you’ll be an expert in no time! The impact you’ll have will go a long way to guaranteeing that when it comes to wine, there’s no better option than Majestic.
- Answer customer enquiries via all channels - phone, email
- Ensure all contacts are answered within the agreed time
- Ownership of any escalated issues regarding delivery or collection, following up with the customer and logistic partners to ensure a fast resolution
- Represent the brand. As the voice of eve, you’ll always provide an engaging, positive, vibrant and extraordinary customer experience.
- Follow up with customers when necessary to ensure an outstanding experience is provided during the customer’s journey.
- Keep customers informed of delivery updates, delays or stock shortages.
- Provide excellent aftercare - sales service by processing return requests in a timely and effective manner.
- Work closely with the Logistics team and follow up on outstanding order and shipping updates.
- Ensure customer enquiries are dealt with promptly and in line with our service level agreements
- Deliver 5* service level of 90% or higher
- Maintain SLA of answering 95% of inbound customer contacts by phone.
- Maintain SLA of responding to customer inbound emails within 24 hours
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Experience working in a call centre environment in retail.
- Delivery of high service level to customers
- Experience working under pressure and to targets
- Genuine empathy to customer’ queries to ensure we offer them the best possible solution first time round
- Ambassador for the brand
- Experience in working towards targets and KPIs
- IT systems knowledge
- Minimum 1 year working experience within Contact Centre environment would be a great advantage but not essential
Who are we?
Majestic Wine is the UK’s leading specialist wine retailer. Majestic was founded in 1980 and, alongside its Commercial and French divisions, had a turnover of over £300m last financial year.
Alongside strong growth in multi-channel sales, Majestic believe there is still a key role a retailer that is loved by customers and loved by suppliers. We pride ourselves on our enthusiastic, knowledgeable and friendly people, who, working as part of a close-knit team deliver exceptional customer service in a vibrant and fast-paced retail environment. More information can be found at www.majesticcareers.co.uk
In August 2019 Majestic announced it will be continuing its story under new private ownership and was purchased by US investment firm - Fortress. The sale included the Majestic brand, stores, website, Commercial and French division.
Fortress are now backing the vision for the future of Majestic and they see a lot of headroom for growth. The investment group pointed to Majestic’s ‘strong cross channel journey, expert staff and widespread brand affection’ when deciding to buy the business from its PLC status
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Staff Discount
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance 3x your salary
- Free parking on site
- Contributory pension
- An unparalleled fun company culture that's focused on empowering and developing our employees.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Hours: You will be required to work the following shifts patterns; 08:00 - 16;30 , 09:30 - 18:00, 10:30 - 19;00 and every other weekend, working 09:00-17:30 at weekends.
- Location: Our Head Office is based in Watford, just 20 minutes from London Euston. From Watford Junction, we are a 15-minute walk to our Head Office. Taxi's are provided to the station.
We look forward to receiving your application! #ProudtobeMajestic
No Agencies Please - We thank you for your interest in working with Majestic Wine, however, we have a PSL who will be supporting us if needed. We will not pay fees or acknowledge any CV's supplied to Majestic Wine unless you have been briefed on the role by a member of our Talent Team.