IT Support Analyst
IT Support AnalystApply now
Are you a dynamic individual who wants to grow and develop in a company that's revolutionising retail?
Do you have proven IT Support Analyst experience within the Retail/FMCG or Hospitality environment?
Do you have extensive experience managing incident management and 1st/2nd Line support?
If you have answered yes to these questions, Majestic Wine would be delighted to hear from you!
As Majestic Wine IT Support Analyst you will be responsible for providing first/second line technical support for the business and for end user devices-both hardware/software including PCs, laptops, IP Telephones, and mobile devices.
- 1st /2nd line logging and processing support calls within SLA`s using Fresh Desk
- Support for POS and other in-store applications,
- Head Office systems and remote users.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Setting up accounts for new starters.
- Active Directory Administration
- Interacting with end users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter using remote access
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware and Epos faults
- Repairing IT equipment and replacing parts
- G-suite knowledge desirable
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Weekend on-call support to stores
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a IT Support Analyst
- Knowledge of hardware and software
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends
- Strong knowledge and experience with 1st/2nd line logging and processing support calls within SLA`s
- Active Directory administration
- Windows 8 and 10 setup, configuration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of EPOS and Google Suite
- Proven ability to influence and build effective working relationships with customers, peers, internal and external providers
- Support for POS and other in-store applications, Head Office systems and remote users.
- Good planning, prioritising and numeracy skills
- A methodical approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to sometimes work unsociable hours
Who are we?
Majestic Wine is the UK’s leading specialist wine retailer. Majestic was founded in 1980 and, alongside its Commercial and French divisions, had a turnover of over £300m last financial year. Alongside strong growth in multi-channel sales, Majestic believe there is still a key role of a retailer that is loved by customers and loved by suppliers. We pride ourselves on our enthusiastic, knowledgeable and friendly people, who, working as part of a close-knit team deliver exceptional customer service in a vibrant and fast-paced retail environment. More information can be found at www.majesticcareers.co.uk
In August 2019 Majestic announced it will be continuing its story under new private ownership and was purchased by US investment firm - Fortress. The sale included the Majestic brand, stores, website, Commercial and French division. Fortress are now backing the vision for the future of Majestic and they see a lot of headroom for growth. The investment group pointed to Majestic’s ‘strong cross channel journey, expert staff and widespread brand affection’ when deciding to buy the business from its PLC status.
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Staff Discount
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance 3x your salary
- Free parking on site
- Contributory pension
- An unparalleled fun company culture that's focused on empowering and developing our employees.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Our Head Office is based in Watford, just 20 minutes from London Euston. From Watford Junction, we are a 15-minute walk to our Head Office
We are proud to offer a new Agile Working Policy for Support Centre colleagues; a blend of office and home working which will include a number of days working at the Majestic Office (post CV19 lockdown restrictions)
We look forward to receiving your application! #ProudtobeMajestic
No Agencies Please - We thank you for your interest in working with Majestic Wine, however, we have a PSL who will be supporting us if needed. We will not pay fees or acknowledge any CV's supplied to Majestic Wine unless you have been briefed on the role by a member of our Talent Team.