Join Our Talent Community!
Join Our Talent Community!Apply now
Join our Talent Community!
At Majestic Wine we're always looking for great Talent to join our Stores across the UK. Do you love helping customers discover new products that they will love? Whether you’re looking to work part time or full time, we are keen to hear from you.
Majestic Wine stands apart from other retailers due to our extensive range of quality wine, our approach to selling it and our expert people - Majestic's greatest asset! We offer wine tasting in-store every day and the expertise of our teams ensure a strong customer focus. All these things come together to make us unique and give us the extra personal touch we’re so proud of. We truly believe it is our people that makes Majestic a great place to work.
What you will do
At Majestic Wine our Customers are at the heart of everything we do. In this role, you’ll be an ambassador for the store in which you work, supporting the team to deliver an outstanding shopping experience for every one of our customers. Therefore, we are looking for people who;
- Have a friendly, vibrant and engaging personal style
- Ensure Customers get the best shopping experience in-store
- Have the confidence to talk to our customers about the wine we sell
- Have a passion for engaging with customers and delivering a 5* customer experience and that our customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied
- Will play your part in making sure the store looks fantastic and is a neat, safe and attractive place for our customers to shop in
- Can prioritise and be efficient with your time so you can spend more time with our customers finding wines they’ll love
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Will be happy to pick wine orders and jump in the van to deliver them if needed
- Wants to constantly improve your wine knowledge so you can share this with our customers (don’t worry, we will teach you everything you need to know)
- Have a positive can do attitude and are willing to muck in and be a real team player
What you will need
- A positive can-do attitude and are willing to muck in and be a real team player
- A desire to learn more about wine and get our customers excited by our brilliant products
- You are able to prioritise to ensure anything you do is right for our customers.
- Adaptable and resilient to meet the ever-changing demands of our business.
- You are reliable and a good timekeeper
- You must be smart and tidy at all times and work hard to keep our stores in an immaculate condition
- A full UK/EU/EEA driving licence is desirable but not essential
- Proven working experience in the retail or hospitality industry
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Wine knowledge is beneficial but not essential
- WSET is beneficial but not essential
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
What is in it for you:
- Up to 20% staff discount
- Christmas bonus scheme, so you can earn more on top of your salary
- The chance to become a Majestic Business Partner; run your showroom and team like it's your own business and reap the rewards!
- Fantastic incentives that take you around the world to explore our different vineyards
- Uniform provided
- A contributory Company Pension Plan
- Life Assurance (Worth 3 times your annual salary).
- 29 days holiday, including public and bank holidays
- Career development opportunities - we are passionate about nurturing our talent!
If this appeals, please register your interest. This is the flexible bit, there are multiple roles as the team grows so we want to ensure we find the right team for you. All you need to do is apply with your up to date CV, tell us what your preferred work location is and what role you would be keen to be considered for.
Now sit back and relax and one of our experienced Talent Partners will be in contact with you shortly!
We look forward to receiving your application! #ProudtobeMajestic